Life Insurance Banner Image

Life Insurance

There are several ways you can make a gift of life insurance to CPAR:

  • Transfer an existing policy to CPAR and receive a charitable tax receipt for the net cash value of the policy
  • Apply for a new insurance policy, with CPAR as the owner of the policy, and receive a tax receipt each year for the premiums you pay
  • Keep ownership of your life insurance policy and name Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief as the beneficiary. Your estate will receive a charitable donation receipt when the proceeds of your policy are paid to CPAR