Workplace - Employee Matching Gifts
Employer Matching Gift
You can DOUBLE the impact of your gift to CPAR through your company’s gift matching program.
Many companies across Canada match their employees’ charitable contributions.
Here are a few that offer an Employee Matching Gift program:
Bank of Montreal
Bell Canada Enterprises
Royal Bank of Canada
Sun Life Financial
BMO Nesbitt Burns
Canadian Tire Corporation
Here’s how you can double your donation through your employer’s gift matching program:
- Contact your human resources department to find out if your company matches charitable gifts and to obtain a matching gift application form.
- Fill in the donor portion of the matching gift application form and send the form to:
Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
401-240 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON, K2P 1X4
Or scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your form, we will complete the charity portion of the form, and return the form to your employer. Your employer will verify your eligibility and send a cheque to CPAR to match your donation. Once we receive your employer’s matching gift, we will send them a receipt for their gift and let you know that your donation has been matched.
Become a Corporate Partner
By partnering with CPAR your corporation can achieve its philanthropic goals and raise its profile as a socially responsible company. Your company can get involved with CPAR by:
- Making a corporate donation
- Sponsoring CPAR’s events and initiatives
- Engaging in an employer matching gift program
- Partnering with CPAR on a specific project
- Providing pro bono services
- Engaging in employee giving programs (payroll deductions)
- Participating in an office or workplace fundraising event – please visit Fundraise for a Project.
Employee Giving Initiatives
- Make a donation through your employer’s matching gift program
- Start an office or workplace fundraising campaign through CPAR’s Fundraise for a Project.
- Give up office gifts in favour of supporting CPAR’s work in Africa: Make donations to support CPAR programs in place of a Secret Santa office gift exchange, or purchase a Gift of Change for birthdays or other special occasions.
Contact our staff at 416-369-0865 or email@example.com for more information and to discuss the ways that you can support Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief.